Frontend AngularJS Developer
Who We Are
NeoReach is the leading Influencer Marketing platform in the industry. NeoReach offers a SaaS platform enabling brands and agencies to build their own influencer network and streamline their influencer programs. Individuals and teams can use our self-service platform to manage their own individual influencer relationships and execute their own user-generated content campaigns, complete with full performance analytics and reporting.
About the Job
As our frontend developer you’ll be primarily working on our web app in AngularJS, Bootstrap, and our CSS framework, Glacier. Using these frameworks you will create a consistent look and feel to the application while also ensuring a bug free experience.
- What are the dev team dynamics? - We have a smaller development team which necessitates that we collaborate with each other frequently, but this also allows for flexibility and individual creative input on the final product. We have quite a bit of leeway on what projects we work on, and what the implementation of each project will be.
- What’s the work schedule? - Working hours and work from home days are flexible. Everyone is in charge of their own schedule, as long as deadlines are being met and schedule coincides with other team members' availability for collaboration.
- What stack do you use? - MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js)
Experience with the tech that we use:
- CSS and Sass
Nice to have:
- Familiar with UI/UX design principles
- Familiarity with automated testing tools, such as selenium
- Experience in startup environments
- Flexible schedule and work from home days
- Flexible paid time off
- Competitive medical benefits
- Paid holidays