Outbound Sales Account Manager
This role would be focused on outbound client sourcing and retention at NeoReach! The primary task will be to utilize various tools to network with potential clients, communicate and demonstrate the NeoReach offering, provide best practices, and build ongoing rapport.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced candidates that can perform platform demonstrations, develop rapport, and provide quick follow up to potential clients! NeoReach is a SaaS platform enabling brands and agencies to build their own influencer network and streamline their influencer programs. Influencers are the new tastemakers and brands want to capitalize on the value of influencer marketing. However, most marketers still run their campaigns on spreadsheets and operate in silos, wasting time and money, and making decisions based on intuition rather than data. NeoReach solves this inefficiency by providing brands with a platform to run all of their influencer programs in one place.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Communicate relevant customer feedback and product improvement suggestions to the development team.
• Perform outbound calls and emails to brands and agencies who could benefit from our services.
• Up-sell clients to premium, MS, API, payments services.
• Acquire customer referrals and recommendations.
• Provide additional services to customers (ie. Custom influencer list, data imports, email templates, etc.)
• Meet Quarterly Sales Goals
• Manage your calendar efficiently with availability, and have the capability to work in our Orlando, FL office.
• Ensure all scheduled calls are reflected on your calendar with the dial in information listed.
• Update brands/accounts are made in the admin app and appropriately coded (Limited Account/API/etc).
• Responsible for contacting customer support for all immediate platform questions/issues.
• Will attend all scheduled team meetings in a timely manner.
• Accomplish all team task deadlines on time, with clear communication if not able to do so.
NeoReach offers flexible hours, and health insurance options for its full time employees.