Account Success Manager
NeoReach is looking for a fun, energetic, and innovative team member!
This role would be focused on client retention, customer success, and on-going support! The primary task will be to analyze customer usage, improve client engagement on the platform, provide best practices, and build ongoing rapport and trust with clients. This will allow for organic and strategic up-sells, API solutions, payment services solutions, or Managed Services.
NeoReach is a SaaS platform enabling brands and agencies to build their own influencer network and streamline their influencer programs. Influencers are the new tastemakers and brands want to capitalize on the value of influencer marketing. However, most marketers still run their campaigns on spreadsheets and operate in silos, wasting time and money, and making decisions based on intuition rather than data. NeoReach solves this inefficiency by providing brands with a platform to run all of their influencer programs in one place.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating relevant Trello cards based on client feedback.
- Outbound calls based on Intercom client usage reports.
- Up-sell clients to premium, MS, API, payments services.
- Aquire customer referrals or recommendations.
- Tailored emails based on usage sent to current customers.
- Facilitate additional services provided to customers (ie. Custom influencer list, data imports, email templates, etc.).
- Meet monthly client usage improvement goals.
- Calendar must be updated with available and unavailable hours so that management can determine if additional support is necessary.
- If an on-boarding call is performed, we ask that these are recorded going forward for quality assurance.
- Update brands/accounts that are made and appropriately coded (Free/API/etc).
- Update all necessary fields in Sales Force and Intercom when needed.
- Responsible for contacting customer support for all immediate platform questions/issues.
- Will attend all scheduled team meetings in a timely manner.
- Accomplish all team task deadlines on time, with clear communication if not able to do so.
- Review sales usage reports/intercom daily/weekly/monthly.
- Strategize different ways to re-engage inactive clients and share with the team for implementation.
- Partner with the SDR Team to insure smooth transition for customers, and communicate any notable information.
- Experience with Sales Force and Intercom software preferred.
- 5 years previous sales and customer service experience required.