Sales Development Representative
This role is focused on initial customer contact, and the energy behind NeoReach!
We are looking for an enthusiastic representative that can perform platform demonstrations, develop rapport, and provide quick follow up to potential clients! NeoReach is a SaaS platform enabling brands and agencies to build their own influencer network and streamline their influencer programs. Influencers are the new tastemakers and brands want to capitalize on the value of influencer marketing. However, most marketers still run their campaigns on spreadsheets and operate in silos, wasting time and money, and making decisions based on intuition rather than data. NeoReach solves this inefficiency by providing brands with a platform to run all of their influencer programs in one place.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• On-board new accounts and provide initial training.
• Provide clients with the proper NeoReach subscription package and sell accordingly.
• Conduct outbound calls/emails to contacts not within our lead funnel to exceed 20 per month.
• Communicate relevant customer feedback and product improvement suggestions to the development team.
• Calendar must be updated with available and unavailable hours so that management can determine if additional support is necessary.
• Personal on-boarding calls including a demonstration of the platform are required for each working lead. We ask that these are recorded going forward for quality assurance.
• Update all necessary fields in SalesForce and Intercom.
• Responsible for contacting customer support for all immediate platform questions/issues.
• Will attend all scheduled team meetings in a timely manner.
• Accomplish all team task deadlines on time, with clear communication if not able to do so.
- Experience with Sales Force and Intercom software preferred.
- 3 years previous out-bound sales experience required.