Backend Node.js Developer
NeoReach is the leading Influencer Marketing platform in the industry. Gathering and processing billions of data points throughout the social graph each day.
As our backend developer you will write REST compliant APIs to interface with our MongoDB database. These APIs are written in Node using Express for routing and Mongoose as the ORM / ODM layer to the database. Other frameworks, like JS-Schema, are used for validation of incoming parameters.
This developer must assist the rest of the backend team to determine the database structure, the parameters accepted by APIs, and the returned response from APIs. They must also assist in looking for inconsistencies and security holes from the APIs.
Direct applications only. No Agencies/Recruiters please.
- Have 3 years experience with backend development.
- Have 2 years of experience in Node.js
- Have 2 year experience with Express or Express-like framework.
- Have 1 year experience with MongoDB / Mongoose.
- Know REST standards.
- Know MVC.
- Understand ActiveRecord style ORMs / ODMs.
- Very organized and consistent coding style.
- Ability to explain code in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to understand long term cause and effect of coding choices.
- Ability to work independently.
- Competitive Medical Benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedule and Work From Home days