Frontend Angular Developer
NeoReach is the leading Influencer Marketing platform in the industry. Gathering and processing billions of data points throughout the social graph each day.
As our frontend developer you will work on the NeoReach single page application that interfaces with a number of APIs in order to send and retrieve appropriate data to the server. You should have a good understand of how a user interacts with the application and a good understanding of the application's workflow. You must be able to work with AngularJS and Bootstrap along with our CSS framework, Glacier. Using these frameworks you will create a consistent look and feel to the application while also ensuring a bug free experience.
Direct applications only. No Agencies/Recruiters please.
- Have 2 years of experience with single page applications, Sass, and Bootstrap.
- Have 1 year of experience with AngularJS.
- Good eye when building intuitive UX/UI.
- Know REST standards.
- Know MVVM.
- Attention to detail and a passion for programming.
- Very organized and consistent coding style.
- Very good understanding of separation of concerns.
- Ability to explain code in an easy to understand manner.
- Ability to understand long term cause and effect of coding choices.
- Ability to work independently.
- Constantly learning new tools and technology.
- WordPress Experience would be a plus, but is not required.
- Competitive Medical Benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedule and Work From Home days